District 196 offers a fee-for-service transportation option for students who are not eligible for transportation based on the service areas defined in Policy 707, Student Transportation. Parents/guardians applying for the fee-for-service option must register each child receiving transportation services.
Register in several ways
- Online with a credit card payment using MyPaymentsPlus;
- By mail with this form and a check, or
- In person with this form and a check or cash.
Mail or deliver your payment to:
District 196 Transportation Department
15180 Canada Avenue
Rosemount, MN 55068
Fee-for-service rates for full school year
- $300 per student
- $600 maximum per family
- $150 per student for students who are eligible for reduced-price school meals
- $300 maximum per family for students who are eligible for reduced-price school meals
- $75 per student for students who are eligible for free school meals
- $150 maximum per family for students who are eligible for free school meals
- What is the fee-for-service transportation option?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- What if my child has different pick-up and drop-off addresses?
- How will my child's bus stop be determined?
- How will the driver know my child is registered for transportation services?
- Can I cancel and receive a refund?
- Can I pay a partial fee if my child does not ride all of the time?