Workshops for teachers and administrators include:
- new teacher in-service
- technology workshops
- intensive training for elementary literacy leaders
- subject area in-service sessions
- diversity training
- curriculum and assessment workshops
- district graduate credit courses
Registering for District Graduate Credit courses
The district offers a number of district graduate courses for teachers. These classes are taught by district teachers, and are related to district curriculum, assessment and professional development goals. District graduate credit courses are made available at various times throughout the year.
You will be required to set up a Community Education Eleyo account, or you may use your Eleyo account if you already have one, to pay for district graduate credit courses. To view available district graduate credit courses, click on the button below. If you have additional questions about district graduate courses contact email Michelle DeMers or call 651-423-7856, or email Cathy Fischbach or call 651-423-7885.
The following information is for district residents who hold a Minnesota teaching license and are not employed by another school district and licensed teachers employed by Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools - Independent School District 196. If you belong to either of these groups, you may choose to utilize ISD 196 Continuing Education Committee as the body approving activities for credit toward renewal of your teaching license and/or obtaining the signature needed on the state relicensure form verifying that you have met the requirements for relicensure of a Minnesota teaching license.
CEU School and Building Liaisons
CEU Committee Members
- Peg Gust, Secretary, Red Pine Elementary
- Holly Loeffler, Chair, Eagan High School
- Michael Bolsoni, Admin, District Office
- Sarah Schaefer, Rosemount Elementary
- Paulette Schwen, Community Member
- Susi Sullivan, Rosemount High School
- Art Sarazin, Pinewood Elementary