What role do occupational therapists play in the school setting?
- Assess and determine students’ needs
- Assist in IEP process
- Collaborate with educational team
- Provide services based on student needs; in the areas of fine motor, visual perceptual, motor coordination, functional written communication, sensory processing skills
- Skilled observations of students to determine modifications and/or strategies
- Train and assist staff to implement strategies and techniques for improved functional independence
- Develop adaptations and modifications for students in the educational environment
Parenting the Child with Special Needs Class
Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
March 31 - June 2, 2021
Deadline for registration: March 5, 2021
Hybrid model, no charge to families
For more information, contact ECSE at 952-388-1900
Registration form here