iPads & Technology
Students will be allowed to keep their district-owned iPads and hotspots over the summer 2022. This allows learning opportunities to continue throughout the summer. You can also put it in a safe space until school resumes.
Additionally, to help your child reconnect to district resources when school resumes, we encourage you to store usernames and passwords in a safe location. Visit the 1:1 parent and student resources websites for helpful how-to guides and device user guides.
- Unenrolling from District 196 over the summer?
- Developing a Family Media Plan
- Limiting screen time on student iPads (initial setup)
- Freeing up iPad storage
- Cleaning your iPad
- Caring for the device to prevent damage
- What happens if the district-issued iPad gets damaged?
- Using your iPad for learning
- Transferring your Google Drive (Collab) files
- Requesting technical assistance