Community Listening Sessions
District 196 stakeholders have the opportunity to share comments and concerns directly with up to three School Board members during new community listening sessions that will be held monthly during the school year at different schools throughout the district. The community listening sessions were proposed as a way to connect board members and stakeholders in a less formal setting than a regular board meeting.
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 – Woodland Elementary
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023 – Deerwood Elementary - CANCELED
- Monday, November 20, 2023 – Pinewood Elementary
- Thursday, December 14, 2023 – Shannon Park Elementary
- Wednesday, January 17, 2024 – Rosemount Elementary
- Monday, February 26, 2024 – Greenleaf Elementary
- Tuesday, March 19, 2024 – Highland Elementary
- Monday, April 22, 2024 – Southview Elementary
- Monday, May 28, 2024 – Parkview Elementary
Community listening sessions will start at 5:30 p.m. and conclude at 6:30 p.m. The meeting location will be in the school's media center.
Contact the Administrative Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and School Board for questions or for submitting completed forms.