Community Listening Sessions
District 196 stakeholders have the opportunity to share comments and concerns directly with up to three School Board members during new community listening sessions that will be held monthly during the school year at different schools throughout the district. The community listening sessions were proposed as a way to connect board members and stakeholders in a less formal setting than a regular board meeting.
2022-23 COMMUNITY LISTENING SESSIONS
Dates and Location
- Thursday, September 22, 2022 – Cedar Park Elementary STEM School
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022 – Diamond Path Elementary School of International Studies
- Monday, November 21, 2022 – Echo Park Elementary School of Leadership, Engineering, and Technology
- Thursday, December 15, 2022 – Oak Ridge Elementary School of Leadership, Environmental and Health Sciences
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 – Glacier Hills Elementary School of Arts & Science
- Monday, February 27, 2023 – East Lake Elementary
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023 – Westview Elementary School
- Monday, April 24, 2023 – Thomas Lake Elementary School
- Monday, May 22, 2023 – Red Pine Elementary School
Community listening sessions will start at 5:30 p.m. and conclude at 6:30 p.m. The meeting location will be in the school's media center.
Contact the Administrative Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and School Board for questions or for submitting completed forms.