Community Listening Sessions
District 196 stakeholders have the opportunity to share comments and concerns directly with up to three School Board members during new community listening sessions that will be held monthly during the school year at different schools throughout the district. The community listening sessions were proposed as a way to connect board members and stakeholders in a less formal setting than a regular board meeting.
2021-22 COMMUNITY LISTENING SESSIONS
Dates and Location
- Tuesday, September 21 - Dakota Hills Middle School
- Monday, October 25 - Valley Middle School of STEM
- Monday, November 15 - Black Hawk Middle School
- Monday, December 6 - Rosemount Middle School
- Wednesday, January 19 - Falcon Ridge Middle School
- Monday, February 28 - Scott Highlands Middle School
- Tuesday, March 29 - Rosemount High School
- Monday, April 25 - Eagan High School
- Monday, May 23 - School of Environmental Studies
Community listening sessions will start at 5:30 p.m. and conclude at 6:30 p.m.
Contact the Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and School Board for questions or for submitting completed forms.