with $45,000 over
First-class Metalwork For
21673 Cedar Ave.
Lakeville, MN 55044
Interested in making a donation to our VMS STEM Innitiative?
|Rigor, Relevance, Relationships:|
Educating A Global Community of Innovative Thinkers
- 6th Grade Family Fun Night
- Community Ed GRASP Info
- GRASP Enrollment
- School Supply List for 2014-15
- SLP Back to School Day Signup
- 8th Grade STEM Field Trips
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Information
- National Junior Honor Society
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- VMS News
- Washington D.C. Trip Information
- Eagle Pride Award Ceremony Trimester 1
- Citizen Scholar
- Counselors Information
- Lego Robotics
- Meet Our Staff
- Naviance Family Connection
- Sports Pictures
- Student Leadership - SLP
- Student Transportation Busing Information for the 2014-15 school year!
- To see all of the programs available via webstream, please visit this link.
is a web-based system that allows you, as a parent, to become even more aware of your child’s progress at school.
FeePay™ allows parents to go to single website to pay for meal accounts, parents can register children for school activities and pay for those activities by credit or online check option. The district will cover the credit card processing charges.
If you already have an account and need help accessing SchoolView please click here.
Remember, student accounts are for viewing grades only. Parent accounts are for updating information, viewing student information, and access to FeePay™.
Read our "Daily Announcements"
or view our "most recent Newsletter".
|Check out our||pages here!|
The PCN (Parent Communication Network) now has a section on our site covering upcoming events. Check out the PCN page!
|Absence||(651) 683-6969 x92616|
See how we have been supporting our STEM pathway for our students. This pathway is from Cedar Park Elementary, which is a STEM Magnet school, to Valley Middle School of STEM, and eventually on to Apple Valley STEM High School.
VMS is promoting our
in partnership with BTD.
Eagles Nest Donations
Valley Middle School is changing its fundraising structure and will no longer be utilizing magazine sales. Parents and community members wishing to make contributions may do so in one of two ways:
- Purchase items listed and drop them off at the VMS office
- Submit a monetary gift to our PCN (Parent Communication Network).
3 fold presentation boards for 7th Grade American Studies Classes
Children's Books or Bilingual Spanish/English Books for Spanish Classes
(Donated by Gilmore Family)
Spanish Bananagrams Game for Spanish Classes
(Donated by Gilmore Family)
- Sidewalk Chalk for Spanish Classes
- Tissues/Kleenex for All Classes
- Vis-á-vis Markers for All Classes
"The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton
(1997 hardcover Puffin version) for 8th grade English Classes
- Headphones for Media Technology Classes
- Treats for SuperStar Drawings
School Supplies for Student Use
- colored pencils
- construction paper
- double stick tape