Welcome to the 2014/2015 School Year!
Winter Community Service Project “Nothing can give greater JOY than doing something for another.”
The generosity of our comunity, families and staff has been phenomenal. We will be delivering many boxes and bags of food to the Rosemount Family Resource Center early next week. After adding in the money that was donated today, here are the grade level totals for Moms & Neighbors for this years community service project.
Grade 3 = $404.00
Grade 4 = $571.00
Grade 5 = $389.00
STAFF = $345.00
GRAND TOTAL was $1709.00 With the money donated I purchased Gift Cards in the amount of $25 each to the following locations: Kohls = Fourteen $25.00 gift cards Cub = Twenty-five $25.00 gift cards Target= Twenty-eight $25.00 gift cards Checks to Moms & Neighbors = $30.00 Cash = $4.00 THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU !!! Shannon Park has certainly embraced the character traits of SERVICE and COMPASSION!!!
NNAT2 & CogAT Testing Coming Soon! The NNAT2 and CogAT assessments will be given on December 2, 3, 4, and 10. Grades Three & Five will take the CogAT assessment on December 2, 3, 4.
• Grade Three from 10:45 – 11:45 each day
• Grade Five from 11:50 – 12:50 each day
Grade One will take the NNAT2 assessment on December 10th from 9:45 – 10:45.
To prepare your child ready for the assessment: • Make sure your child has No. 2 pencils. NO mechanical pencils are allowed.
• Make sure your child is at school on time on those days as testing will begin right a way in the morning.
• Please refrain from scheduling appointments or vacations on these testing days, as make up tests are limited and very difficult to administer.
• Have your child well rested and fueled with a healthy breakfast.
For more information on the tests being given please read the parent letter that went home on Nov. 21 or look on the SP webpage- Student Assessments.