Welcome to the 2014/2015 School Year!
Winter Community Service Project “Nothing can give greater JOY than doing something for another.”
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you and your family to consider contributing to our Winter Community Service Project. This endeavor focuses on supporting:
• Moms and Neighbors
• Rosemount Neighborhood Family Resource Center.
We are accepting donations for this service project beginning Monday, Nov. 24 –Friday, Dec. 5. Each grade level is looking for specific donations to help brighten someone else’s day. Below is a listing of what each grade level is collecting.
Grade Kindergarten:Non-perishable Food Items Grade One: Non-perishable Food Items
Grade Two: Non-perishable Food Items
Grade Three: Money to purchase grocery gift cards Grade Four: Money to purchase Target gift cards
Grade Five: Money to purchase Target & Gas gift cards
NNAT2 & CogAT Testing Coming Soon! The NNAT2 and CogAT assessments will be given on December 2, 3, 4, and 10. Grades Three & Five will take the CogAT assessment on December 2, 3, 4.
• Grade Three from 10:45 – 11:45 each day
• Grade Five from 11:50 – 12:50 each day
Grade One will take the NNAT2 assessment on December 10th from 9:45 – 10:45.
To prepare your child ready for the assessment: • Make sure your child has No. 2 pencils. NO mechanical pencils are allowed.
• Make sure your child is at school on time on those days as testing will begin right a way in the morning.
• Please refrain from scheduling appointments or vacations on these testing days, as make up tests are limited and very difficult to administer.
• Have your child well rested and fueled with a healthy breakfast.
For more information on the tests being given please read the parent letter that went home on Nov. 21 or look on the SP webpage- Student Assessments.