Greenleaf Booster Association Officers 2016-17
Email Greenleaf Boosters at Greenleafbooster@gmail.com
- Stacy Aase - Chairperson
612-386-5563 | email
- Shannon Wakefield - Secretary
612-867-2494 | email
- Laura Schauf - Treasurer
952-200-3408 | email
- Jill Woodruff - Fundraising & Events Lead
612-963-1884 | email
- Open Role - Communications Lead
xxx-xxx-xxxx | email
- Open Role - Outreach Lead
xxx-xxx-xxxx | email
- Michelle deKam Palmieri - Greenleaf Principal
952-431-8270 | email
13333 Galaxie Ave.
Apple Valley, MN 55124
OFFICE HOURS 7:45-4:30
SCHOOL HOURS 9:25-3:45
Principal - Michelle deKam Palmieri
Attendance Line: 651-683-6969
Booster Association : Greenleaf Elementary
The Greenleaf Booster Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to hosting school wide fundraisers, distributing funds to programs that enhance students' learning experience, and promoting school spirit and fun.
MEMBERS: The Booster Association is made up of dedicated parents and volunteers who commit their time and efforts to host a variety of events, projects and school-wide fundraisers. The Booster Association has input and support from Principal Palmieri.
MEETINGS: Booster meetings are held the third Tuesday of the month, from 5:30-6:30 pm in the media center during the school year. During the summer the Booster meetings are held at an offsite location. The meetings are open to all adults interested in promoting the goals of the Booster Association (parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles, etc.). Please consider attending an upcoming meeting and helping us support our school and students.
BUDGET: Our budget comes from fundraising projects throughout the year and is used to support many programs, materials and needs of our school, students and staff. The Booster Association funds have had a significant impact in the following areas.
- field trips
- special programs
- educational environment
- teacher grant program
- other educational and safety needs as determined by the Booster Association members
Examples of support from the Booster Association:
- Increasing the safety of our students and staff by
enclosing classrooms and installing locks on classroom doors.
- Enhancing learning by purchasing Scholastic News, books and materials for each grade level, 60 Chromebooks with a mobile cart, sponsoring an educational field trip each for every grade, supporting the new Greenleaf MakerSpace.
- Promoting school spirit and a sense of community by sponsoring the 5K Color Run, offering Greenleaf spirit wear, supporting school fundraisers, offering "Greenleaf Nights Out" (Culvers, Chuck E. Cheese etc.)