EVHS ACT Prep Course
The purpose of this course is to assist students in preparing for the ACT Test.
The focus of the course will include:
- Exploring the format of the ACT Test
- Understanding the types of questions found on the test
- Developing strategies for answering questions correctly
- Developing strategies for timed testing
- Building confidence towards success
EVHS ACT Test Prep CourseRegistration
1. Start Here - Write down your 1st & 2nd Choice Course Numbers
(find course numbers before you register online)
2. Proceed to online Payment & Registration
Fee Pay / Schoolview (course may not appear on first page)
Your FeePay registration is your confirmation.
You will be registered in your 1st Choice Class.
We only use the 2nd choice if there is conflict or cancellation.
A final confirmation e-mail will be sent 4-5 days prior to the start of class. This e-mail will include the dates, times and location of classes.
If you have a conflict after your FeePay is completed, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
EVHS ACT Prep Course Work and Make-up
Other Test Prep Resources
ACT Test Registration
Coordinator: Karla Sonnenberg