We are unable to enroll all applicants due to space limitations. Applications are not enrolled on a first-come first-served basis.
Click here to view the Connections Preschool brochure. To apply for 2019-2020 preschool, click on the yellow button.
Questions? Call 952-388-1960.
Pay Preschool Invoice
What is Connections Preschool
- Preschool options for District 196 resident 3-year-olds and 4-year-olds
- 4-year-old preschool at 13 school sites across District 196 (see brochure above for details)
Connections Preschool Program Beliefs
- Early childhood is a remarkable time of psychological, physical, social and academic development.
- Learning is a social process where children grow through play, exploration and inquiry.
- Families are a child's first and most influential teachers.
- Each child has unique strengths.
- Children thrive in a safe environment where their needs are met through mutual respect, nurturing and consistency.
- Strong family, school and community partnerships help ensure a child's success in school.
What is Parent Aware
- Parent Aware is the State of Minnesota's Early Childhood Quality Program Indicator.
- Connections Preschool is a 4-Star Parent Aware Rated Preschool! Star ratings help families identify programs using the practices that best prepare a child for kindergarten.
- Visit the website at www.parentaware.org