Enrichment Registration Policies and Tips
- You will receive a full refund if your class/tour is canceled due to low enrollment or if it is filled before we receive your registration.
- Refund requests within five or more working days (except cooking classes are seven days) prior to the start of class may qualify for a full refund less a $10 processing fee and any costs incurred (supplies, food, tickets or other direct costs).
- Refunds requested less than five working days prior to the start of class will receive account credit, only.
- Refunds are not issued after a class has begun.
- We reserve the right to reschedule classes that are canceled for issues out of our control, such as severe weather.
- If District 196 schools are closed for the day, all daytime and after-school Community Education activities are canceled.
- A decision about Community Education evening activities will be made by mid-afternoon.
- For information: visit www.distirct196.org; call the information line at 651-423-7777 or tune to WCCO TV/radio.
Online Registration Directions
Download step-by-step directions on how to register online.
Searching For Classes:
The use of the advanced search features on our online registration site will help you narrow your results to the classes you are looking for. This page allows you to search for:
- a specific course code
- a keyword
- a title
- a category
- a term (fall, winter, spring or summer)
- the days the class is held
- a start date range
- the time of day the class is held
- the city where the class is held
- the actual facility where the class is held