The Pool Is Cool!
Open Swim Guidelines
- Family rate applies to parents/guardians and children. This rate does not apply to extended family.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please leave valuables at home.
- All swimmers unable to swim the width of the pool must be accompanied by an adult or be able to stand on the bottom of the pool (48”).
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices may be used in district pools.
- No inner tubes, air mattresses, full-face masks, or snorkels are allowed at open swims.
- The use of photography and videography devices is prohibited in the locker rooms.
- Additional pool regulations may be posted at the pools.
Key Log Rolling: A Traditional North Woods Pastime
Calling all LumberJacks and LumberJills, ages 7 through adult! Come experience the fun and challenge your skills! Log rolling improves core strength, balance, footwork, agility, and cardio...but mostly it’s just fun! With the help of the yellow resistance fins (like training wheels) no prior skill or experience is necessary. Wear swimwear, rash guards or spandex style athletic wear. Participants must be comfortable being in the water.
Log Rolling classes: Develop your skill in four class sessions (Schedule).
Learn to Log Roll at Open Swim: Learn the basics during the first half-hour of open swim (Schedule).
Log Rolling at Open Swim: Purchase a wristband to participate in the log rolling for the last hour of open swim (Schedule).