ROSEMOUNT, Minn. – More than 2,100 students are scheduled to graduate from District 196 schools during commencement ceremonies scheduled for late May and early June. The estimated diploma count of 2,114 includes 400 from Apple Valley High School, 525 from Eagan High School, 585 from Eastview High School and 604 from Rosemount High School.
The high school totals include 160 seniors from the School of Environmental Studies, seven from Dakota Ridge School, 24 from the Area Learning Center alternative high school program, 60 from the Transition Plus program that serves young adults ages 18-21 with special needs and 85 adult learners who will graduate from Community Education’s Adult Basic Education program.
Below is a complete schedule of commencement ceremonies in the district. Information about location changes due to weather conditions will be available on the school websites the day of the event.
- Adult Basic Education – Thursday, May 23, 7 p.m., at Dakota Ridge School gymnasium
- School of Environmental Studies – Thursday, May 30, 7 p.m., at the Minnesota Zoo Amphitheater (weather permitting)
- Eagan High School – Saturday, June 1, 2:19 p.m., in the stadium (weather permitting)
- Apple Valley High School – Saturday, June 1, 6 p.m., in the stadium (weather permitting)
- Eastview High School – Saturday, June 1, 7 p.m., in the stadium (weather permitting)
- Rosemount High School – Saturday, June 1, 7:30 p.m., 3M Arena at Mariucci
- Dakota Ridge School – Monday, June 3, 2:45 p.m., in the gymnasium
- Transition Plus – Wednesday, June 5, noon, at the Rosemount Community Center
- Area Learning Center – Thursday, June 6, 4:30 p.m., in the gymnasium