Early Childhood/Connections Preschool
Children entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before September 1, of the current school year. The following things are required:
- A birth certificate or other documentation, such as a passport, confirming your child's date of birth and legal name
- Social Security number
- Proof of early childhood screening (If your child has not yet been screened, call Early Childhood Screening at 612-423-7899 for an appointment.)
- Immunization Records
Kindergarten Health Information
The health packet received at kindergarten registration contains information and forms necessary for attending kindergarten.
- Health history information -
Your child’s emergency information can be reviewed and updated once you have set up a SchoolView account. Please contact the school for information to set up a SchoolView account.
- Emergency Information - The student's emergency information must be completely filled out and promptly submitted to the school. Be sure to update your emergency information if there is a change in information.
- Immunization Records - Immunization forms must be filled out in black ink, include month, day and year, and be signed by physician or parents and returned to school before the first day of school. Your child may not attend school unless he or she is in compliance with the Minnesota State Immunization Laws and immunization records are on file in the school nurse's office.
Secondary (Middle and High School)