Early Childhood/Connections Preschool
Children entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before September 1, of the current school year. The following things are required:
- A birth certificate or other documentation, such as a passport, confirming your child's date of birth and legal name
- Social Security number
- Proof of early childhood screening (If your child has not yet been screened, call Early Childhood Screening at 612-423-7899 for an appointment.)
- Immunization Records
Kindergarten Health Information
The health packet received at kindergarten registration contains information and forms necessary for attending kindergarten.
- Health History Health history information is to be filled out in black ink and returned by the first day of school.
- Emergency Card The student's emergency card must be completely filled out and promptly returned to school. Be sure to update your emergency card if there is a change in information.
- Immunization Records Forms must be filled out in black ink, include day, month and year, and be signed by physician or parents and returned to school before the first day of school. Your child may not attend school unless he or she is in compliance with the Minnesota State Immunization Laws and immunization records are on file in the school nurse's office.
Secondary (Middle and High School)